This lovely 4 bedroom, 2-1/2 bath home has been carefully maintained and updated, with exceptional attention to quality and detail. Beautifully situated on almost 1/4 acre on Sligo Creek Park, this charming mid-century home boasts a stunning, professionally designed interior, reminiscent of the Virginia hunt country. The front of the property is beautifully framed by a neo-classic custom wood fence. From the large covered front porch, step inside to a gracious foyer, which opens to the living room and dining room. Large windows and French doors afford an unparalleled view of Sligo Creek Park, and lead outside to a generous TREX deck, with built-in seating. Take in the vast expanse of parkland which awaits you just beyond the backyard, where you can fully enjoy the beauty of nature with each passing season. Two of the four bedrooms look out upon the park, as does the large family room and office/den. Crown molding, pocket doors, hardwood oak floors, a corner fireplace, a built-in bookcase, and an eat-in kitchen are just a few of the amenities which grace this elegant and comfortable home. Just minutes from the Forest Glen Red Line metro station and I-495, don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own this private oasis, where extraordinary beauty and tranquility await. Note, All offers to be presented to seller Monday April 25th at 6 pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater
1,819 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price