True "sweat equity" property in coveted neighborhood! Very solid, large, cul-de-sac rambler with full, daylight walkout basement. Level entry, nice open plan. Lovely hardwood floors, abundant light. Ready for (DIY?) renovations (bath fixtures, paint, deep cleaning), but great bones for a lifetime home. Strictly "as-is"; pre-inspections welcome or bring your contractor. Vacant, Sentrilock.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
City of Rockville
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,364 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Utility Room, Attic, Maids Qtrs
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price