Country living without a long commute to the city! This outstanding ranch home, located on a level 1+ acre private lot with public water/sewer in Springbrook Forest has mature trees, lush landscaping and wildlife all around. This all-brick pampered home has been totally updated and expanded with two remodeled primary ensuite bedrooms. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main level. Updated and expanded gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a five- burner gas cook-top in cooking island, double wall oven, double ss sink, granite counters and more! Four bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms on main level are all beautifully updated. Home has two finished levels. The recently painted lower level includes a family room with fireplace, full bath and more! This level could easily be converted to a 2-bedroom auxiliary apartment with a few tweaks. Note some county records are incorrect.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,326 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Kitchen Modifications, Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price