Here it is, such a rare opportunity when a beautifully renovated townhouse comes on the market! EVERYTHING has been done for you! Brand new and GORGEOUS Kitchen! New cabinets, new appliances, new sink, new granite countertops, even under cabinet lighting! New durable luxury vinyl floors throughout the main level and brand new plush carpet upstairs! New sinks, faucets, vanities, toilets and large walk-in shower. The entire home has just been professionally painted. Enjoy having the privacy with 2 large bedrooms on the 2nd floor, never any worry about the stairs thanks to the chairlift! Pretty patio & garden to enjoy morning tea and the landscaped manicured open space view! At the end of the townhouse row are fabulous paved walking paths, so convenient that it will take your daily walks up a notch and you will meet new friends along the way. The Co-op fee includes all utilities, taxes, exterior maintenance, basic cable & internet, grounds maintenance, interior electrical, plumbing and HVAC maintenance. You can stay as busy as you want with all the resort-style amenities that Leisure World offers! You will certainly love that every convenience is close to home. The seller is a licensed Real Estate Agent.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,600 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
EARLE B. WOOD
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Art Studio, Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool - Indoor, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Transportation Service, Non-
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price