Welcome to one of Manor Country Clubâs finest homes. This elegant, custom designed and renovated home resides in a park-like setting on a double private lot featuring a grand circular driveway entrance. Everything about this home is impressive beginning with the outstanding gourmet kitchen equipped with a Viking 6-burner gas cook-top, dual Bosh dishwashers, limestone and granite counter-tops, a island with a spacious breakfast center bar, custom cabinetry and more. Just a step away from the top-of-the-line kitchen is a spacious breakfast room and gorgeous family room with a majestic stone fireplace and hearth. The billiards room, conveniently located off the family room, offers access to an entertainment sized stone terrace and covered patio overlooking the waterfalls with Koi fish pond. Other first floor features include an office fit for a CEO with a brick gas fireplace and hearth plus a sophisticated dining room featuring a brick accent wall. The jewel of this home is the incredible first floor master suite with all custom finishes. An abundance of French doors, a regal spiral staircase in the foyer, and gorgeous slate floors and hardwood floors offer the finishing touches to this amazing first floor. And there are two additional levels with superb features still to describe. You simply must see this gem for yourself to appreciate the treasures it has to offer. A half membership to the prestigious Manor CC convey with this home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Water Heater Solar, Gas Water He
6,611 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
EARLE B. WOOD
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Appliance Center, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full
- Bay Window(s)
- 3. Wood-burning, Stone, Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Other, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Waterfall, Playground.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)