Wonderful four level split in highly desirable Manor Park featuring quiet, mature tree-lined streets, impressive homes of varied architectural styles and the stunning golf course at Manor Country Club. This home has been very well cared for and is surprisingly spacious. The main level includes a lovely formal living room with unique corner fireplace, a formal dining room with impressive bay window, updated center-island kitchen that's open to a spacious dining/family room with its own fireplace. Finally, step into a huge four-season sunroom with its own mini-split AC and panoramic views of the open and level back yard. Upstairs offers a primary bedroom suite with dual closets and attached bath, two additional bedrooms and an expansive full hall bath that has a relaxing soaking tub, separate shower, dual vanities and skylights. A lower level has two large bedrooms, one with direct access to the outside driveway making it perfect for a home office and the other having its own full bath. There is also a dedicated laundry room and a craft/storage room with walk out that could be ideal for a kitchenette. The basement offers tons of space and high ceilings ready for finishing along with a walk-in cedar closet. Outside is gorgeous with professional landscaping, spacious patio and a fully fenced back yard. Power outages are no worry since the home has a Generac generator system. Plenty of off-street parking, convenient location close to ICC and Georgia Ave. Club Membership paid through 2022, please call listing agent for optional membership information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,114 sq. ft
Above Ground, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
EARLE B. WOOD
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Washer, Refrigerator, Stove, Appliance Center, Wall Oven, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil. Central.
- Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Skylights
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price